Friday 12 March 2010

Robin Gray's Art slideshow on offer..

My Dad when he was alive did loads of amazing art and drawings see the examples on this blog..I'm very sorry his work wasn't recognised at the time and should of got people buying his work or prints..he was starting to sell a few prints with encouragment from me But died suddenly from Cancer..
He was a Graphic Designer most of his life and drew art in his spare time for pleasure..which give me pleasure and inspiration today..partly why I'm drawing animals today which I would of loved to be able to show Dad..and have been a bigger success then my cartoons at craft fairs I do..
To see Dad's Art slideshow please send me a email and I'll give you the Kodak photos slideshow..you will be impressed..

thejeep2000@yahoo.co.uk















1 comment:

  1. This is the sort of art that would go down a bomb with the sailing community here in Emsworth.
    Worth your while to think about Print's of this Peter.

    ReplyDelete